How to register for a ceremony
All students must graduate within 18 months of completing their qualification.
When you need to register by
Registrations close six weeks before the ceremony date.
We will email you when you are eligible to register.
Where and how to register
You will be sent a registration link via email if you are eligible to graduate. This link is unique to you and the qualification you are graduating with.
Clicking the registration link will take you to the registration form where you can select your ceremony or notify us that you will not be attending.
You should register even if:
- you are not planning to attend a ceremony (e.g. graduate in absentia)
- you don’t know your results yet
- you only wish to attend your school pre-graduation Functions
It is important that all your contact information is up to date so you do not miss important graduation messages we may send.
When registering, we will ask you
- whether you will be attending the ceremony
- about any special seating arrangements required for yourself or your guests
- your academic regalia hire details, e.g. height and head size (Dunedin graduations only)
- how many guest seats you require
How to cancel if you can’t attend the ceremony
Until registrations close you can use your registration link to revisit the form and update your answers, including updating from attending to not.
If registrations are closed, you will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration. Cancellations must be received at least five days prior to the ceremony.
If you have paid for gown hire you will need to request a refund for this separately.