Learn how to apply the principles of Human Resource functions for recruitment, development, performance management, and health and safety within a business or community entity.
Our Human Resources (HR) qualifications will prepare you to confidently deal with both current and future-focussed HR issues communicating effectively within a recognised, ethical industry framework.
The invaluable real-life experience you’ll gain as you study at Otago Polytechnic is what will set you up for a career in a wide range of HR roles and industries.
Human Resource qualifications
This programme will focus your learning around industry experience. During your third year you will complete an internship which will place you within a real business where you’ll complete a research project as part of your time with the organisation.
3 Years Full-time
Event Manager, Hotel Manager, HR Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Sales Manager, Tourism Entrepreneur
Discover our School of Business
Get a taste of what it’s like to study this field at Otago Polytechnic:
- See all programmes offered
- Meet your lecturers and find out what makes them leaders in their chosen area
- Hear about our latest news and events
- Learn first-hand what it’s like to study with us from real students and graduates
- Read about our postgraduate research and projects